Health, Safety and Environmental Management Policy
At D and D Well Services we are committed to conducting our business in a manner that protects the environment and ensures the safety, health and well-being of all our employees, contractors, clients, and the public at large. By engaging all parties in our focus and commitment to safety, health and environmental protection we can ensure a consistent implementation of all HSE practices and policies.
We Drive For Safety
We hold ongoing safety meetings for the shop personnel and safety committee to ensure continuous communication between all workers and departments. In addition to safety meetings, employees and contractors meet prior to every job to discuss potential issues or hazards that could arise. In doing this, we ensure we are adequately prepared for any unforeseen situations.
Our Safety Checklist:
- We adhere to and accommodate for hours of service regulations, load securement regulations, and any other safety issues. Comply with or exceed all federal and provincial laws, local acts, regulations, codes and accepted work practices in the industry.
- Work with our clients in maintaining an effective health, safety and environmental protection program.
- Ensure that our employees and contractors are aware of and acting in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Fully prepared to handle emergencies that can threaten people, the environment and our operations.
- Monitor and assess our performance by carrying out the rigorous and frequent safety audits, and continuously improving our processes.