With 350 years of combined experience, the Operations Managers and Dispatchers at D and D have seen it all and done it all!
- We can provide detailed journey management reports to be prepared before the move starts to check conditions of roads, leases, overhead power lines, bad hills or curves.
- Our Safety Supervisor is ready and able to provide on-site guidance and support at the time the move is requested, and all members of our experienced staff are trained and certified to handle any situation that may arise in the field.
- Our Field of Supervisors have extensive knowledge of tear out, load out and rig up procedures for all types of drilling rigs and equipment. Lift procedures are carefully
monitored and discussed prior to commencement.
- Our shops are certified with a full staff of mechanics to accommodate the demands of 24 hour operations.
- We believe in supporting our local community, and are proud to employ many local residents.